Global agriculture industry will be primarily driven by rapidly growing population, increasing food consumption and subsequent need for securing sufficient food supply worldwide.
The agriculture industry plays a key role in world wide today as it is still one of the key and basic developments in modern society. Global agriculture industry will be primarily driven by rapidly growing population, increasing food consumption and subsequent need for securing sufficient food supply worldwide. Growing popularity of small-scale farming, increasing use of technology and robust demand for food commodities in emerging markets such as China, India, Mexico and Brazil also show a positive prospect for the future of the industry.
Our projects have focused on results-oriented strategies in the following areas:
- Four Arms of Value® Business Model
- Cost optimisation
- Improving decision effectiveness
- High Performance Culture
How can LAM Help
LAM agriculture-focused services continuously expand to keep pace with the needs of our food industry, agri-business, procurement, banking, energy and government clients.
- Market developments and implications
- Domestic, trade and environment policy changes
- Biofuels, including profitability and generation-two feedstocks
- Engineering standards and product information for agricultural, food, and biological systems
- Environmental issues and impacts, including greenhouse gas and climate change
- Corporate Culture
- Leadership and Development
- High Performance Technology
- Agile Working
- Organizational Design